Road trip from hell

By anonymous - 17/09/2011 07:44 - United States

Today, I had leg surgery. While I was recovering in the hospital, my boyfriend dumped me. I then had to ride home, a 2-hour drive, listening to my mother and aunt tell me he was the best thing to happen to me, and that I'll never find a better man. Then the morphine wore off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 704
You deserved it 2 740

Same thing different taste

Comments

One of the worst (as in that REALLY blows for op) fmls ive read. That must have been like the one of the worst days of your life.

They suck! U deserve a better boyfriend and family. I hope you feel better soon

848901 0

Just remember, for better or worse, everything happens for a reason. It could be that someone better is just around the corner...

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Triple FML. Ouch, that really, really does just suck.

The nice part about morphine is that your entire life can be falling apart around you, yet as long as you're on a morphine drip, it is very hard to care. While I don't normally espouse substance abuse, I suggest you take Vicodin and sleep for the next three days, and see how you're doing at the end of it.

tmmundy 17

yea drug abuse is the answer to all problems. Not!!!! that's how people become addicts. great advice!!! let's just all become addicts to solve our problems. how stupid!!!!

tmmundy 17

Yea, he was the best thing to happen to you, that's why the heartless dick broke up with you the way he did. Tell your mom and aunt to mind their own business if their not going to be supportive of you. Get well soon op and a real man will come along soon.

asterik99 3

Wow, honestly your better off, too bad your mom and aunt didn't break up with you too. You could probably do without them either.

I feel your pain. I have family members who are like that. Prove.them wrong op, i'm doing that now.

He's just a heartless, cowardly dick. To even think that he would dump you at such a bad time......! You deserve better.