Road trip from hell

By anonymous - 17/09/2011 07:44 - United States

Today, I had leg surgery. While I was recovering in the hospital, my boyfriend dumped me. I then had to ride home, a 2-hour drive, listening to my mother and aunt tell me he was the best thing to happen to me, and that I'll never find a better man. Then the morphine wore off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 704
You deserved it 2 740

Same thing different taste

Comments

I've always said.. No one can freddie kruger you in the back quite like your mother can..my family is like that too. It sucks..tell them all to get bent, take some vixodin, and go heal. And next time you are hurt or need someone, don't call them. Call friends who will have your back, not stab you in it.

kaykay20 0

That's messed up they should be trying to make you feel better being without him not worse especially when he dumped you.

skyttlz 32

This was worded badly- I read it as if none of that really happened you just thought it did because you were on morphine.

skyttlz 32

This was worded badly- I read it as if none of that really happened you just thought it did because you were on morphine.

Rainbowface 2

Man that really does suck what a loser! Unless of course you were a bitch to him or cheated.that would be the only thing to justify him and your family on this.hope that's not the case though

If you're not a bitch and you hadn't done anything bad that would warrant a breakup, then this guy is a dick and you will find a better man. Thats just rude and selfish to breakup with someone when they've just had surgery and are already going to be feeling shit. He should have waited until you had recovered so that at least then you could get out and do things to take your mind of things and try and move on, rather than having to set around feeling extra miserable.

tylenol123 0

They took you to A hospital 2 hours away?...