Reveal

By everyoneheard - 28/03/2013 15:11 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I was eating out with a group of friends and my boyfriend. During the meal, I accidentally took a sip from my male friend's glass. My boyfriend pointed and said, "Babe, you took his drink." My friend responded by putting his arm round me and saying, "Whatever, I took her virginity." FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 093
You deserved it 18 232

Same thing different taste

Comments

***Insert small dick joke now*** That's the perfect set up!

"its best to start off with a little dick so the first time doesn't hurt"

twaumat 28

that's a really f-ed up thing to say

martin_martian7 11

Then what happen next?! You should've add more

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

she doesn't if they were together before her and her current bf

Merylwen 24

Yes, yes she does. That's what she gets for sleeping around. I'm not saying that everybody should wait until marriage, but if you're not, and therefore going to have multiple sexual partners, then you should accept that this kind of embarassment is going to happen, and that it's also going to be a lot of pain for the one person who will truly matter to you (which is unfair, because they're not the one at fault).

#42, self-righteous much? Go back to your perfect world where no one makes mistakes and take your bullshit judgements with you. I hope you make a big mistake and meet someone who's as big of a bitch as you to nake

*make you feel even worse about yourself. (hope this doesn't show up twice)

squideth 18

42 are you ******* kidding? Take your ****-shaming attitude and kindly shove it. Obviously you DO think everyone should wait until marriage, with your lovely condescending "I'm better than you" attitude. So why can't you just be happy with your own life choices and not judge others on theirs? Pretty insecure of you, honestly. You're no better than anyone because you've chosen to wait, and this girl DOES NOT deserve to be shamed because she's had past relationships. God I'm so sick of you self-righteous my-shit-don't-stink fuckwads who thinks everyone who has had multiple partners is a horrible uncaring person.

42- I take it you are an unwanted virgin no one likes? On another note FYL OP. hopefully your bf is secure and trustful hell think not of it whether its true or not :)

38 - She does if she didnt bother to mention that said friend and her have been together.

no. not if he didnt ask, I wouldn't want to know who my bf slept around with,

jem970 19

Haha I have a guy friend like that. Never a dull moment...