Crazy best friend

By Anonymous - 05/12/2019 18:00

Spicy
Today, I was in the middle of having sex with my boyfriend, and my drunk best friend knocked on our door. We screamed 'go away' and she still opened the door. She then saw us, and asked if she can join. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 706
You deserved it 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why was your door unlocked if you were having sex?

KingAdrock 16

This. ALWAYS lock the door. Doesn't matter if no one else is home, or they're gone at work, whatever. You will NEVER regret locking the door. You eventually WILL regret NOT locking the door.

Comments

azouwa 26

That's no reason to stop.

Seems like a waste not to have let your friend join

Not bi, not attracted, committed relationship? Those are pretty good reasons

Why was your door unlocked if you were having sex?

KingAdrock 16

This. ALWAYS lock the door. Doesn't matter if no one else is home, or they're gone at work, whatever. You will NEVER regret locking the door. You eventually WILL regret NOT locking the door.

They could be roommates. a lot of houses also dont have locks on the bedroom doors so she could have easily entered if they're roommates.

If I had a room mate, a boyfriend, and a room that didn't have a locking door, I'd buy a new door knob with a lock. You never know. Also, if you know that the room mate is home, and you know your door doesn't lock, why would have sex under those conditions?

Because people usually respect a closed door.

You'd be surprised...people can be pretty ignorant and inconsiderate

Sometime the lock doesn't work or to be frank, there isn't one.

Mathalamus 24

This. It's unusual for bedrooms to have a lock, where I am.

I would so install a sliding lock or pad lock if my door didn’t have one.

Where I am it's uncommon to have a lock on bedrooms doors

Sounds like a good time between friends. Where's the fml?

J15237 25

Um its a bit much to call this an FML. I mean that could have been exciting to try. I have never been in that situation so I am not sure how I would have reacted.

Does no one on here know how to lock a door? ydi

bl3ur0z3 17

You're not going to share with your bestie?

Locked or unlocked, I expect people to knock before they open my bedroom door. It’s called being polite. They screamed “go away.” That means go away. The drunk girl’s behavior was intrusive. Personally I wouldn’t be that angry. I would get up and escort her drunk ass out of the room, then have a chat with her the next day. Boundaries, sweetheart.