Retention

By S…… - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprised to learn that I could carry on intelligent conversations about basketball with my guy friends. Then I realized it was because my boyfriend insists on watching ESPN while we have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 514
You deserved it 8 672

Top comments

I guess he likes big , bouncing balls too, huh?

Boyfriend: "WHO'S BETTER, LAKERS OR NUGGETS?!" Girlfriend: "NEITHER, IT'S BASKETBALL!!!" Boyfriend: "YYEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH I'VE TAUGHT YOU SO WELLLL!!!" *hump hump hump*

Comments

bahahahaha amen. i end up watching an ungodly amount of espn, too! we even have to sleep with it on! our lives suck!

He really knows how to take it to the hole!

tje210_fml 0

dude that's awesome. this is omething to be celebrated, not lamented. sex and relationships wear off, but sports knowledge is forever.

My ex insisted on watching cnn when we had sex. We broke up because one time I refused to watch it and turned it off.

Umm. I'm going to give props to the boyfriend. So long as it isn't every time you guys go at it he's doing something awesome. I mean who hasn't wanted to actually watch a show and get laid at the same time? It's quite an experience when you and your lady are doing it doggy style and watching and commenting on the show at the same time. I guess my only real criticism is that you should negotiate for something that you both can enjoy.

So what? If you dont like it either turn off the TV or get a new boyfriend.

I did that already..but I watched soccer in the ocasion..