Retention

By S…… - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprised to learn that I could carry on intelligent conversations about basketball with my guy friends. Then I realized it was because my boyfriend insists on watching ESPN while we have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 514
You deserved it 8 672

Top comments

I guess he likes big , bouncing balls too, huh?

Boyfriend: "WHO'S BETTER, LAKERS OR NUGGETS?!" Girlfriend: "NEITHER, IT'S BASKETBALL!!!" Boyfriend: "YYEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH I'VE TAUGHT YOU SO WELLLL!!!" *hump hump hump*

Comments

Maybe if you werent so damn loud we men wouldnt have to drown out your sounds so our neighboors and room mates dont think we are watching **** all the time

That's hilarious, but YDI for watching basketball. If you're going to watch a sport, watch a sport.

FYL...but it's fixable...NO TV DURING SEX!!!

Get a new boyfriend. Not because he likes to watch sports during sex, but because sex isn't interesting enough to keep YOUR attention from the tv.

Since he doesn't pay attention during sex, you don't either? Must be the most boring bedroom in the world.

Please dump him. Thats is disgusting that he'd want to watch TV while having sex with you. And you are okay with the neglect that he's giving you? =T

Blind_Ninja 0

Is it me or are girls just incapable of multitasking while having sex? I've always thought girls were supposed to be the masters of multitasking, but they seem to always fail where I can succeed. That includes being able to focus on having sex and watching TV. When I was having sex with the last girl I was with, we had left the TV on just because it was already on when we started, she wouldn't understand when I'd appear to randomly start laughing until I mentioned to her something the movie that we were watching was funny. I can focus on sex while also focusing on what's going on around me.

bnwranbo 2

#2 that was great... seriously though, he should probably be paying attention to YOU during sex...

deaditegirl 0

Do either of you pay attention to sex during sex? You must both be pretty lame in bed. YDI for putting up with that. It's cool that you can carry on a conversation about sports and all, but seriously.