Repetition

By Ham - 14/06/2018 09:00 - United States

Today, I received a letter from my college telling me that my instant tuition was revoked and I’ll have to pay almost twice as much next semester. Yesterday, I received the same letter. I guess they needed to tell me twice. It hurt just as much the second time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 749
You deserved it 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why, though? Something must’ve happened to make this harsh of a decision.

Comments

Why, though? Something must’ve happened to make this harsh of a decision.

Lobby_Bee 17

When they need deposit from you, they'll make several notices for you get it. When they need to withdraw from their account, they'll make sure you get exactly one notice and that's it.

I just had my instant ramen privileges revoked. I feel your pain OP

openawhole00 6

did it hurt more or less than the hot sauce your husband put in your lube?

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

College is a scam anyway. Drop out, go to a tech school. You’re 10 times more likely to get a high paying job where you’re only working 5 days a week, not 6 or 7. Tuition is about 1/4 the cost and you graduate in three years not 4 or 8.

How can they revoke it if you live in state? Did you move?

seyeran 9

A lot of colleges have somewhat ridiculous rules to qualify for in-state or local tuition rather than the full-price version. Where I attended, I spent three of the four years I attended living within a few blocks of campus, but had to pay the out-of-town rate because I hadn't lived in town for "6 months consecutively as a non-student." They want the full tuition amount whenever possible, so they make it harder and harder to qualify for lower ones.