Redecorating

By Anonymous - 07/06/2013 17:12 - United Kingdom - Amersham

Today, my boyfriend of 3 months moved into my apartment. I had never been to his place because his roommate was a drug addict, so it came as quite a surprise when he brought three taxidermied cats with him, insisting that I let him mount them in the living room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 184
You deserved it 12 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

3 months seems awfully quick to move in together. Maybe if you'd been together longer you'd know about this... quirk of his.

Make sure you bring up the hunting tales when you have visitors over. "Yeah, this one, the tabby, he was a mankiller. We lost two good men catching him."

Comments

Well it's not as if there weren't red flags. Drugged up red flags to be exact. Hate to say it but YDI.

To everyone ripping on her for having him move in. We don't know any details such as age, time as friends and such... Very little to go on here aside from the creepy cat situation...

No, we have enough details to go on; other than the fact that they moved in together only after 3 months of being in a relationship, the fact that she's never been to the boyfriend's place arouses suspicion about him. He didn't want her to see his place and I doubt it's because of the roommate, if there is any. Being in a new relationship, OP is either desperate or stupid, or both, to just blindly believe whatever her boyfriend told her, and allow him to move in with her without knowing enough about him. She suffers the consequences as a result.

Well at least he doesn't want to have sex with them. Oh wait, which "mount" did you mean?

Shouldn't he take them to the bedroom to mount them? To each his own I suppose...

This is how a lot of serial killers started out. I bet he killed those cats..... And his mother......screech, screech,screech.

I highly doubt he killed them then stuffed them himself. Serial killers don't put their kills on display in their homes.

Whiteheart55 8

That's what the hell you get for moving in with a guy after 3 months

RainbowInput 8

You should have waited a little bit longer before you let him move in so you could have found out all of his abnormalities. But FYL. That's one of the weirdest things people can do.

Ummmm I've seen weirder - like the guy who taxidermied his cat spread eagle and made it into a remote control helicopter ... but the girl who made her dead cat into a purse takes the cake.

Does this make anyone else think of The Fresh Prince episode where the stock market investor has his taxidermied dog that he talks to for advice.

Okay that's just weird....sleep with one eye open... Oh he'll no I'd run..

day624 14

3 months and he's moving in?