By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 22:50 - France

Today, my boyfriend moved. He moved from my room... to my housemate's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 667
You deserved it 3 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why hasn't anyone already said what a horrible roommate/housemate she has? OP, they're both shitty. If you can, move out of there.

Ali_Br_fml 33

wow, does he like you, or his roommate? Is the roommate a guy or a girl?

Comments

well thats weird..wouldn't that be your room?

LOL she said "HOUSEmate" not "ROOMmate" Haha xD

yeah it did say roommate but idk what happend

Ali_Br_fml 33

wow, does he like you, or his roommate? Is the roommate a guy or a girl?

i think he likes op's housemate. and I'm just guessing op's housemate is a female; because it wouldn't be a big deal if it was a male IMO :)

isn't that the same room? so he technically didn't move did he? and if you meant he moved into a diff room with another girl then fyl, he aint worth it, might as well forget about him, and you can do better

UpsidedownKayak 9

How does she forget about him if they still live in the same house or apartment? I think it makes it a little difficult to move on without getting some time apart. She might not have anywhere to go and then has to see him everyday, that situation sucks!

yea thats true, didnt think of that, well if she gets a bf soon she can rub it in his face and hell most likely get jealous

No he will not, he will continue to have animal sex with the roommate and OP will get jealous.

or shecoul act out. let him now tht op has moved on and make himself feel jelous and stupid for letting her go...

emilyxorawr 3

i think its only an Fml if your roomate is a girl.

Why is that, exactly? If he left for another man, does that somehow negate the leaving?

Maybe he wanted to leave her, without getting his own place, and her roommate was a guy who was friends with him, and now they platonically live together in the same room.

FYLDeep 25

They might mean it where "roommate" = "housemate". But yeah, it's kind of stupid if it means that he didn't actually move at all.

caZper 4

so is ur roomm8 a girl or a guy?

Why hasn't anyone already said what a horrible roommate/housemate she has? OP, they're both shitty. If you can, move out of there.

is your roomate a man ? cause if so that's funny. if not then that's bad that your roomate screwed you. either way that sucks.