Record breakers

By fatmom - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Royal Tunbridge Wells

Today, I came home from work to find my son and his friends attempting to find out how many of them could fit into one of my pairs of pants. So far, five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 581
You deserved it 21 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take this as a suggestion from your son and his friends that you might need to lose a little weight.....

Hurbel684 10

I hate it when people try to get into my pants...

Comments

that is still one big pair of pants. Maybe you should change your diet and work out a bit get a friend to come along its always more fun when you work out with friends.

Well 15, it's a bit of a squeeze, and they may have to find alternative entry points, but in the end they all pull through.

5 "pi"es in her pants....yep, that's probably her problem.

Why does it matter? He could be 5 or he could be 50 and his mom would still be fat, you'd be better off just asking to what degree she is fat

I don't recall saying anything about age determining the status of the FML. Do you see it anywhere?

54- why would anybody ask such a question?! What a pointlessly mean thing to say

RedPillSucks 31

If they could get 7 in there, then you could stitch into your pants "Seven in one blow".

Which one of them just said, "Hey, dude! Let's see if we can fit into your mom's pants!" And then what went on in your son's brain that made him say, "Okay, cool." And nothing told him this is a slight bit creepy.

BellaBelle_fml 23

Not to mention very hurtful towards his own mother. Especially if she found out, and she did.

I'm really curious as to what company makes that large of pants and how much do they cost?

My brother used to buy his pants on Ebay, and they were fairly cheap.

You deserved it for letting your kid get so fat that his pants an fit that many people!

Being as OP is from UK, pants is not what most of you are thinking. Pants here is underwear ;) Picturing that it gets even more funny.

I know people from the UK and they say pants when referring to actual pants, you know, trousers.

OP could have used it eitherway, but pants meaning trousers is very very rarely used in the UK

well their username is "fatmom" so perhaps it's safe to say that while she lives in the uk, she's probably not from here... many foreign nationals use american words here.