Read other books, FFS

By Anonymous - 20/07/2012 20:26 - Netherlands - Delft

Today, I had a job interview, for which I spent hours preparing. My interviewer was nothing more than a pimple-faced teen, and after only two minutes of reviewing my qualifications, he lost interest and started asking such questions as which Hogwarts house is my favorite. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 922
You deserved it 3 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

" Pimple-faced teen." hahaha. At least he didn't ask whether you were team Edward or Jacob.

Comments

projudy 9

So what did you say? Haha im joking..im guessing that you didn't get the job?

I only hire Ravenclaws. Muggles don't even get an interview.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

And that's when you go into elaborate detail about how all the houses overlap and how your a cross of the houses... Gryffinclaw with a hint of Slytherin for me :p Just don't say Hufflepuff..

mirandom24 10

You can tell a lot about a person from the house they're in.

why are you complaining. sounds like a great interview.

Evath 7

I'm more of a Hufflepuff person myself.

Nemle22 4

Can get a lot of information off that question. It was creative.

XSarahXSlytherin 7

I'm a little sick of all the Slytherin hate. I made an account just to comment on this. Us Slytherins are not all evil. We're ambitious, that's our main trait. Slytherin is to help you on your way to greatness. Think all Slytherins are evil? Look at Horace Slughorn. Come on, how evil was Slughorn? Just because some Slytherins get too power hungry doesn't mean we're all Voldemort and Death Eaters.

Slughorn was an idiot he helped Voldamort with gaing power so I blame Slughorn. Yes it does mean that you WOULD end up as a death eater cause the parents that raised you is likely to be a death eater or just plain crazy

So, let me get this straight, you created an account on this site just to bitch about Hogwarts Houses? Man, you need to get a life.

"Us" Slytherins? Dude. You can't belong to something that doesn't exist. Learn to reality.