Quite the catch

By Ms. Piggy - 02/03/2014 19:09 - United States - Clarksville

Today, I was shopping for dresses when my fiancé turned into what I can only call a groomzilla. He told me and my maid of honor that we need to lose weight because he's not "paying all this money for a pair of fatties to not look good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 516
You deserved it 7 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The wedding is off, right? Because if he thinks he can just call the two of you "fatties", he's not worth it.

Comments

Omfg... Please tell me you left him? That's not showing any respect for you at all!

It's not going to get better after the wedding. Unless you like to be treated like that I'd give him a kick in the arse out the door.

That's just rude... Teach him to respect u before u guys tie the knot!

#50 (meant for another comment): Trust me; if the insult is that bad, it only takes one insult to break a marriage or relationship. It's not even in the verbal insult itself; it can be through years of body language, passive-aggressiveness, or any combination of indirect hatred that can lead to a verbal lashing-out, or, to put it metaphorically, the straw that breaks the camel's back. Depending on the individual relationship, at some point, that person will easily be able to tell themselves when enough is enough.

If he's dumb enough to get married then I fail to see what his problem is with how people look.

YDI for accepting this guy's proposal... you sure know how to pick 'em, huh?

I would definitely be having second thoughts.