Quite the catch

By Ms. Piggy - 02/03/2014 19:09 - United States - Clarksville

Today, I was shopping for dresses when my fiancé turned into what I can only call a groomzilla. He told me and my maid of honor that we need to lose weight because he's not "paying all this money for a pair of fatties to not look good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 516
You deserved it 7 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The wedding is off, right? Because if he thinks he can just call the two of you "fatties", he's not worth it.

Comments

i would have dumped hem for being that rude. but that' your own decision ofcourse

Wedding off!!! Honey if he is calling you and your friend fat then he has no respect for you and that won't change with marriage.

Run! Run away! As a divorced woman with self esteem issues from being verbally abused from my ex I strongly advise you to not allow anyone to speak to you that way. If he doesn't love you as is then he never will. Good luck op.

You should listen to him. Loose 150 pounds by dumping his sorry ass and go get pizza like the beautiful bitch you are.(:

I'm a guy and I find this wrong. if I was in your shoes I could maybe handle that being said about me, but badmouth my friends, OH HELL NO!!

Yeah....there's no excuse for saying thing like that, Wedding or no wedding.

Axel5238 29

Guys like that generally have big red flags. A lot of times I've know they cover that stuff by saying it's a joke, but it's actually them using it as an excuse to be a dick. Something like that more than likely isn't gonna change. If you go through with it and are pregnant with his kid he's probably gonna follow you around making whale noises. Check his phone to you might be listed as "******".

I saw the other FML having to do with this joke. Well played

I'm sorry but no one should be spoken to that way especially not by a loved one. I would seriously consider your choices and make sure you're making the right decision. Marriage is supposed to last forever, make sure you think yours will. Also, whatever size you are is absolutely fine as long as YOU are happy with yourself.

That comment #113.... Haven't seen that much sarcasm oozing out of a comment in a long time. Not only that, but it also shows how blatant everyone is being towards this husband due to gender roles.