Presumption

By fmlgrl - 30/07/2012 06:59 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I went to a corner store to restock my chocolate stash. A guy from work walked in to see me and the cashier arguing about the amount of candy I was trying to buy with a jar of pennies. He took one look at me and said, "That time of the month, eh?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 739
You deserved it 27 157

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blueandpurpleroc 4

A jar of pennies? If I was the cashier I'd want to kill you. Of course if it was that time of the month, I see your desperation.

Pennies: every cashier's worst nightmare.

Comments

stephhrunsaway 21

It's called Coinstar, bitch!

Shadow_Phantom 26

I wasn't going to vote YDI... until I saw the jar of pennies bit. I mean he doesn't have any right to say that, and he should probably get punished for it, but... you had it coming.

day624 14

Just go to the bank and exchange the pennies for paper money.. Or bigger coins atleast.. Id be pissed too if i was the cashier

You could've used dollars of something... Or atleast given him it in rolls if 50 pennies...

cheezebuiscut 0

Couldn't you have traded the pennies in 1st for actual bills lol

One lady wanted to pay for 10 dollars in loose change, one 1$ bill and the rest mostly pennies... It's not pleasant especially in drive thru 0-0 Just keep a stash of change on you and try to use it up in your transactions. Eventually you'll have more dough :-)

I'm going to look for the FML where the cashier says, "Today I was working my job and some woman came in with a jar of pennies and started arguing with me over how much candy she could get for it..." I know what it's like to desperately need chocolate, but damn, go to the bank and get some cash so you don't piss off a cashier by trying to pay in pennies.

Go to a godamn coinstar if you have a jar of pennies. Having worked in retail, I would love to slap the shit out of anyone who thinks its acceptable to make a cashier count a ton of pennies.