Poop

By Roma - 16/06/2017 14:00 - United States - Chevy Chase

Today I asked my mother-in-law to borrow a plunger, so she asked what I needed it for. "Poop," I replied. "I've told you this before," she huffed, "you have to poop a little and then flush, poop a little and flush. You can't go all at once." I can't even shit right for this woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 389
You deserved it 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She knew why you needed it. It's not like that conversation was going to go, "Why do you need the plunger?" "Oh, I'm making a cake."

Comments

Too bad the plunger can't take care of the shit coming from your mother-in-law.

She knew why you needed it. It's not like that conversation was going to go, "Why do you need the plunger?" "Oh, I'm making a cake."

species4872 19

She wants you to make jellybeans like a rabbit.

bigtwobah 6

Obviously, the poop/flush/poop/flush suggestion is silly. However, if someone repeatedly wanted to borrow a plunger from me, I would probably also get snarky. Buy your own plunger.

Do you normally keep your own plunger at every one of your friend and family's houses? Does everyone else do that too? Are they all labeled and lined up in a row for when their owner comes to visit?

bigtwobah 6

If I was in someone else's house I would say 'can i use' not 'can i borrow'

That's some shitty advice...literally!

I think she needs a new toilet. Hers obviously can't handle large loads like the younger generation....

She doesn't give a shit, but you do give a shit...so is shit hitting the fan, or do you have to give two ***** to compensate for her lack of ********?

ammalik88 6

I did you deserve it to become 100th only ;)

ProperPengTing 15

Its to not let the smell linger. Flush it before its rancid, ????