Planning

By stargate25 - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Denver

Spicy
Today, my wife sent me a Google Calendar reminder for "sex". FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 220
You deserved it 11 892

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for making her reach the point where she has to schedule herself into your calender and send you reminders.

Be happy your actually having sex OP, Some of us aren't as lucky.

Comments

I wanna say you deserve it, but I can't. It doesn't sound like you deserve sex.

GoldLeader 19

This is the best comment on here! Seriously, we're suppose to feel bad his wife wants to have sex with him!?! You're right he doesn't deserve sex.

cheshirecat13242 32

There are worse things she could've scheduled for you.

Schizo_teddy 4

You can't always have spontaneous and fun sex. This is the real world where people have jobs and lives and get busy. You can have fun sex but I don't see people having always spontaneously. Studies show planning sex actually helps keep the sex life going longer.

conman531 23

At least you know what to expect tonight. I suggest you and her start making more time for the 2 of you. Date night and whatnot. Call her and ask her out and plan more than dinner and/or a movie. Be romantic (wine, fruit and cheese by a lake/water and talking) Get to know each other again. Sex will happen then and not on a schedule. She is trying to tell you she misses you with the Google schedule. She has most likely tried before and you missed it so she is trying a more shocking direct action. Good luck.

tiredofwaiting 25

Be thankful for the fact you are getting laid.

And then their children caught the flu, and the night was cancelled..

I take it your trying to have a baby? That would be the only reason I see for it if she's ovulating.

She could have just left you for that horny neighbor across the street...

pleasedie 22

Never good when you have to make schedules for sex......