Parked out

By Anonymous - 05/02/2012 20:41 - Canada

Today, I pulled into a parking lot and waited for a car to back out so I could take their spot. The apparently batshit insane psychopath in the other car managed to completely overlook me waving him out, and backed straight into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 262
You deserved it 5 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Women what? Are you going to complete that thought?

bethanael 13

You were probably to close to their car and that's why you got hit. Both you and the other driver need to go back to driving school.

VirtualVulture 3

Am I the only one who thinks it was the OP's fault for being that damn close in the first place?? Hello if you want the spot you have to give the other car room to get out.

I was waiting for someone to say this. I agree. Do they think you're going to teleport away? I hate when cars are that close when they want your spot. Happens to me all the time at school.

I must say that i agree. But not only that, if you were waving him out? I was driving and saw you waving me out. I would assume that means" keep going your clear" But hey thats just me. Sory OP.

cooLING 0

I agree100%. It gets especially worst during the holidays. What's wrong with actually getting up you're ass and walking? It might help to curb obesity, but we can't have that!

Zora55 2

Well dang if only you had some kind of thing that would make a loud noise so that the other driver knew to look. *cough car horn cough*

did he try to brush out the dent with a toothbrush?

HannahWho 8

I have been the driver who pulls out and almost hits someone riding on my tail. People get hit because they are not an appropriate amount away from the car pulling out. Instead of waving, you should have backed your car up or if you could not, honked. If you were waiting for the spot then you shouldn't be right on their ass. If not, then don't expect people to know what your waving means. That said, I feel like this your own fault as well. Legally you should not "wave people" on.

Who would stand in the way of batshit insane psychopath . Only you

betteroffunsaid 0

Maybe you should have honked? Just found another damn spot? This story kind of makes you look like the "batshit insane psychopath," as you'd put it.