Parked out

By Anonymous - 05/02/2012 20:41 - Canada

Today, I pulled into a parking lot and waited for a car to back out so I could take their spot. The apparently batshit insane psychopath in the other car managed to completely overlook me waving him out, and backed straight into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 262
You deserved it 5 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

lkrunner101 7

Sorry! Maybe u could sue him?

1221jamw 11

You know, suing isn't the only thing to resolve this.

Unfortunately, suing is one of the 3 solutions that FML commenters offer when it comes to these stories.

solution 1: dump him/her/herm Solution 2: sue Solution 3: by being the first to comment

And you just sat there instead of honking your horn or moving? Yeah it is still their fault but really you couldn't move... I would have tucked and rolled out the car for safety

I like how OP describes the other driver as crazy and then proceeds to say that the other driver overlooked them. Is the other driver crazy or blind? Or both? My guess is both, like Tyler Perry's Medea.

xaviiboo 9

No insurance, no license...no problem. " Will that be jail time or credit?!"

I can imagine how you feel OP, today the same thing almost happened to me except luckily there was no one behind me so I just quickly reversed, Hopefully your insurance will help pay for the damage:)

Sorry, but when a guy is backing out of a spot he can't see you. You should have honked or flashed your highbeams, entirely your fault and your insurance company will tell you the exact same thing.

OCDC 9

Not true. I got backed into in a parking lot even after laying on my horn, and insurance sided with me and said it was his fault.

Ciraxas 7

63 You misread the comment. He said that it is your fault if you DON'T press the horn, to which you responded by saying that it is the other person's fault if you DO press the horn. Same thing.

This same situation happened to me, but instead of waving, I honked like a clown having an ******. The girl told me that, "I didn't honk loud enough." I'm very bitter, yes.

Coulda been worse. You could have been on a motercycle.

It's always worse on motercycles, that's why I use motorcycles.

Congratulations! You just made a spelling correction on the internet! How do you feel about that? In other news, I suffer from HKD, or Hyper Kinetic DontGiveAFuckery, and am not particularily phased by my inability to spell 'motor'.

Congratulations! You just made a spelling correction on the internet! How do you feel about that? In other news, I suffer from HKD, or Hyper Kinetic DontGiveAFuckery, and am not particularily phased by my inability to spell 'motor'.

Fool, I wasn't making a spelling correction. You've never heard about Motercycles? Those are very cheap knockoffs on Motorcycles. You passing it off as a spelling error means you bear the shame of owning a Motercycle. SHAME ON YOU, BOY!!!

Let me rephrase your comment to your pic Congratulations! A spellin correction on the internet you just made! Feel about that, how do you? Suffer from HKF i do. Hyper Kinetic FuckeryIGiveNot. Phased by my spelling i particularily am not. Sorry, but Yoda makes things more epic