Parked out

By Anonymous - 05/02/2012 20:41 - Canada

Today, I pulled into a parking lot and waited for a car to back out so I could take their spot. The apparently batshit insane psychopath in the other car managed to completely overlook me waving him out, and backed straight into my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 262
You deserved it 5 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

SSounds like you were in the way; when driving, assume the other driver is the worlds worst driver, then act accordingly.

perdix 29

He's a psychopath because he ignores orders from a megalomaniac, self-styled traffic cop with delusions of grandeur? Sounds like a real cuckoo's nest goin' on up there!

I don't understand how not seeing you when he backed up makes him a psychopath. You were probably right in his blind spot, or he wasn't thinking and didn't check his mirrors, or a multitude of other things that do not qualify him for being "batshit insane".

desireev 17

Hey, at least the 'batshit insane psychopath' didn't get out of his car with his toothbrush and toothpaste an try to remove the damage. (Previous FML reference)

perdix 29

At least, he didn't threaten to sue you for parking your car where it was impossible to avoid. (A more recent, yet less relevant FML reference.)

KM96 24

That's a bummer - yea they should probably have looked twice and maybe you should have honked the horn. :)

That sucks! My sister had to prove that a guy backed into her and that she didn't rear end him! In a parking lot sometimes they deem it 50/50 so the drivers pay their own damage. Regardless who was at fault.good luck op.

If you got hit you were to close sorry about your luck dude

So he's made of batshit, he's psychopathic, and insane because he made a mistake?