Ouch.

By Zaak - 25/03/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, my neighbor, whom I've had a massive crush on but barely know, actually started flirting with me. Long story short, it ended with him getting a blowjob. I said, "We should make this a thing." He replied, "Yeah, a one-time thing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 598
You deserved it 6 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you expect him to propose after giving him a ******* when you both barely know each other? Welcome to the world where sucking a dick won't make someone like you. It's a hard world OP.

Sweetie you should know better. If a interactions starts with sex it 9 times out of 10 it will only stay that way. Also after a sexual happens you should never metion it again unless he does. Those lil weirdohs (men) scare easy.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

There's nothing wrong with two people enjoying each other physically. There's something wrong with your narrow-minded view and calling her a **** when the man played the same role.

So the only thing you’re good for is blow jobs and you expect a guy to give more than just sex. Do you have no understanding of equivalent exchange

"the only thing your good for"? They both consented to the BJ, stop **** shaming.

You barely knew him....and you thought sucking him off would make him like you?/want to date/see you? Wtf.... I don't think very many people would want to see someone who'l give blow jobs to people they barely know..

I think you’re wrong. Lots of guys would love to have a neighbor on call for ******** on demand.

I really feel for the commenters here who have problems to decide whether to **** shame OP or apply the "all women want is marriage"-cliché to her.

sunshine1421 14
graywolf923 2

Biggest disappointment ever for a crush. #Your crush is going to Hell.

holy shit what did you expect? you didnt know him but still blew him? he thinks you're a **** and he's not interested. ydi

How on earth is she a ****, they both consented to this BJ, seems to me like you just have issues with women owning their sexuality.

Is he more of a **** or less of a **** for excepting a bj?

tounces7 27

Well sorry for you having a crush on a selfish asshole, you wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last.

Here's the thing. Men love a slutty girl for a quick fling but not so much for anything more. ydi