****** addict

By bigmouthedmommy - 13/04/2015 05:35 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my husband and I caught our 12-year-old son "experimenting" with a 5-foot tall stuffed Mickey Mouse. He even made sure to rip Mickey's pants off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 588
You deserved it 4 022

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't think I can look at Mickey Mouse the same way anymore...

Comments

Horny 12 year old's do weird shit. I wouldn't worry so much about it.

I have never known a 12 year old to do something like this. Not sure what 12 year olds you know...

There's an episode of a show call grounded for life were the young teenage son Jimmy put a bra on his massive bear and made out with it. They are young but want to seem older and want to do it right when the time comes. Even when I was in junior high almost 15 years ago some kids as young as 13 were making out and doing other things.

When I was around 12 I would hump my life sized size stuffed bear. Best u can have when ur 12 horny and starting puberty.

Badkarma4u 17

When I was 12 you would not want to touch one of my socks. Especially the ones filled with shaving cream.

Scrambled 21

I'm more concerned you have a 5 foot tall stuffed Mickey Mouse...

Don't take the Mickey out on him. Just try to remember what it's like being a 12 year old boy

I guess its time for the talk and for him to really understand the birds and the bees concept.

Too many FMLs where people don't lock the door ?

And too many comments on FML saying people should lock doors! If you have locks then sure, use them, but many people do not. Personally I've never lived in a house with locks on any doors.

The first time I had a lock on my door was when I moved into my apartment in college.

You gotta talk to the kid at least and make sure to let him know he's not in trouble. Puberty is such an awkward time

Well, duh. Of course he did. You can't experiment with Mickey's pants ON.

neutralize 12

@22: Good thing I wasn't eating/drinking anything, because it would have been all over my keyboard after reading that. Thank you for the laugh!

I find it odd that a 12 year old boy had a 5 foot tall stuffed Mickey Mouse.