Oh, the irony

By HassledAirfarer - 07/12/2009 02:08 - United States

Today, I was on a red-eye flight, and the woman beside me was chattering loudly to her friend. I opened my laptop and got to work. Suddenly, one of the women turned to me and told me that the clicking of my keyboard was too loud. She then called me an "inconsiderate, selfish bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 022
You deserved it 2 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You see, that is when you close your laptop (be sure to save your work), grip it firmly on both sides, raise it, and beat the living shit outta her with it!!

Comments

My first college roommate didn't want me typing when she was trying to go to sleep, because she couldn't focus on getting to sleep. This reminds me of that.

my second college roommate wanted to sleep with the window open when it was 40 degrees outside because she slept with sweatpants and a sweatshirt on. college roommates are a horrible experience. so glad i got a single room after that.

that's why you wear headphones and pretend you can't hear her!!!!

And then, there was the obvious response. Laugh, and then say, "It takes one to know one, huh...." Then laugh in her face again.

Hmm. I didn't read any news about a murder taking place in an airplane, so congratulations. I would have killed the bitch. You must have good self-control.

I wouldve... well no comment. it's obvious that you instead put this on fml instead of beating the living shit out of the bitch, so FYL hard.

ChaceGold 0

I would have said "look who's talking"

athame1983 0

YDI for being such a pushover and not telling her to go **** herself

That's when you politely tell her to **** off.