Not you

By pandabear - 12/02/2010 19:52 - United Kingdom

Today, I got an alert from Facebook that it was my very popular and attractive classmate's birthday. I decided to be sweet and write "Happy birthday" on her wall, only to notice it wasn't there a few minutes later. I rewrote it again and it disappeared. After three attempts, I took the hint. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 680
You deserved it 4 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't see why she was such a bitch about it. I mean, if she's so popular, your comment won't even show up on her wall in a couple of hours. Besides, it's just "Happy Birthday", it's not like you declared your love for her or something.

Comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Well, he deserved it for trying to kiss ass. Especially, because he thought a facebook wall post saying "happy birthday" was sweet. She's a bitch for deleting it, but he asked for it.

Christina21 2

She might as well delete u from her page altogether...or u should.

jikanganai 0

That is so rude and immature of her. Only certain people are allowed to wish her happy birthday? Forget about her... sounds like she's got a lot of growing up to do.

I agree with dude...er, danny...this guy^ What's so sweet about a generic post everyone on her friends list will be sending? I'm a little surprised she didn't delete you altogether. Find friends/crushes who aren't ashamed to be linked with you.

krazykitty789 0

that's how popular people r they think they're sooooo cool so they don't like talking to others who r not they're friend happens to me ALL the time

wantsomejewinu 0

Okay.. you guys can shut the eff up about facebook and deleting posts and not hearing from people now.

sometimes facebook is wack! with all those stupid changes they make everytime..I post things n they disapear n it's NOT cuz they got deleted by the person I was writing to, so maybe it wasn't even her. I hope not lol.