Not now, Cooper

By Me. - 27/10/2011 06:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got a boner at the dentist's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 996
You deserved it 8 860

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nikkitaria 9

Better than having a boner at a funeral.

theevilduchess 12

Comments

Mmm. So when you get drilled hard in the mouth you get a hard on huh? Says a lot about you. ;-)

Getting drilled in the mouth IS a turn on for many. Don't hide your feelings ;)

daydreamer244 13

At least you didn't wake up with your pants around your ankles.

It's ok man my dentist is very hot she filled my teeth and I filled her... Other places ha ha :)

perdix 29

My dentist always has the hottest hygienists, so popping boners in the chair is one of the reasons I go every six months!

And yet you still have a dirty mouth! Lol JK

perdix 29

Haha! But I'd need brain surgery to clean that up. They always raise an eyebrow when I ask for six or seven extra capes.

Exactly my experience for several years! They'd lean in against my arm resting on the chair and press their mound against it. "Nurse, prepare the patient for an erection. I mean extraction."

Today, I had a hell of a time tapping on this FML on my phone. FML

let me guess, iPhone user? throw some money at the problem, it's what you people are good at after all :D

49 First off, this was a birthday present from my parents. Second, I'm on social security. I don't have that kind of money to throw around. **** you. Dick.

MwahFMLS 6

Hahah, I feel ya. the exact thing happened to me. it kept going to categories or YDI/FYL

MwahFMLS 6

Hahah, I feel ya. the exact thing happened to me. it kept going to categories or YDI/FYL

MwahFMLS 6

Hahah, I feel ya. the exact thing happened to me. it kept going to categories or YDI/FYL

ikickgingers 15

Hmm same here just click the post prior and hit the arrow for up. Problem solved. Disaster averted. Wow, I need a pat on the back.

RedPillSucks 31

Sure. Don't mind me if you hear an unzip sound while I pat your,..., erm, .., your back.

******* hell starwind, I'm on my iPod and I tapped it just fine. Either you have fat fingers or you have the coordination of a retarded platypus.

It was the very top one you fucktard. When you saw it must have been buried by a few.

I have an iPhone. We're not dumbasses