Not funny, Graham

By Anonymous - 25/10/2023 22:00

Today, I was at the gym when my dad thought it would be funny to push me into the ladies' changing room. Over a dozen naked women didn’t think it was funny. I was slapped twice, police were called, I’m now banned from my favourite gym for life, and even my wife is giving me dirty looks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 920
You deserved it 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No one, not one person, not even a camera SAW your dad push you in? I find that slightly hard to believe.

Battousai124 6

Yeah... Exactly what I was thinking.

Comments

No one, not one person, not even a camera SAW your dad push you in? I find that slightly hard to believe.

Battousai124 6

Yeah... Exactly what I was thinking.

There are no cameras ever in the changing areas, showers and toilets. Some hope would be on the cams present outside the ladies' changing area... Which however may be well not working. Easy peasy...

I would think the gym doesn't care and banned them both. it's easier that way.

Your dad is right and the naked ladies are wrong. That was funny!

That’s your story and you’re sticking to it.

Had that happened in Germany, could be much easier -- everyone goes to the same "bath", one floor could be for completely naked people, no one really cares -- only in the cafe area it is customary to cover a bit -- with a towel or what. What a vile joke though. Clearly in your country there's so much more ruckus made out of a trivial thing like nudity in public... Find another suitable gym and revenge your dad. Revenge is best served cold. Or if you think it's funny -- forgive him.