Paranoid

By Anonymous - 15/02/2022 16:00

Today, my wife tried to forbid me from going to the gym anymore because in public she looks fat stood next to me and it’s embarrassing. She picked me up from the gym yesterday and saw all the “thin gym sluts” I prefer to spend my time with instead of her. God, I’m sick of her lazy jealous BS. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 238
You deserved it 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well you may be able to be a problem solver here by trying a home work out that she would be able to do with you, or start a physical activity that you two can do together (small hikes, tennis, climbing, yoga, etc). You may find that having an activity to bond together over not only makes her feel better about herself, therefore less scrutiny about your time at the gym, but also helps you gain respect for her once again.

kaywhatnow44 3

I used to feel that way about the girls when my husband went to the gym but then he started to invite me and I knew I had nothing to worry about. Have you tried actually inviting her?

Comments

Well you may be able to be a problem solver here by trying a home work out that she would be able to do with you, or start a physical activity that you two can do together (small hikes, tennis, climbing, yoga, etc). You may find that having an activity to bond together over not only makes her feel better about herself, therefore less scrutiny about your time at the gym, but also helps you gain respect for her once again.

Isn't she right? Don't you prefer the thin gym ***** over her? If you are into this marriage, quit your narcissistic preening and sit with her on the couch snacking and bingeing Netflix. If you are rather into the so-called healthy lifestyle, you'll need to move on.

Sandvig 3

Cope all you want, he doesn’t have to get fat and lazy for their marriage to work. Nor does she have to suddenly get the urge to be fit. But the solution isn’t just for him to match her lazy energy.

kaywhatnow44 3

I used to feel that way about the girls when my husband went to the gym but then he started to invite me and I knew I had nothing to worry about. Have you tried actually inviting her?

kaywhatnow44 3

I used to feel that way about the girls at the gym too until my husband invited me to go with and now I know I have nothing to worry about. Have you tried actually inviting her?

bobsanction 18

Well maybe she needs to get her ass to the gym.

2deployments1divorce 11

Hey I think she just posted too!