Not cool

By no I've never asked for anal - 20/09/2015 13:44 - United States - Buffalo

Spicy
Today, after weeks of my girlfriend constantly mentioning pegging and asking me to let her do it, I caved and figured I might as well stand by my "try anything once" rule. Her response? Saying she knew I was gay all along and dumping me. The fuck? FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 034
You deserved it 3 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Twisted_Killjoy 23

For those who don't know, pegging is the act of reversing anal sex to where the female wears a strap on and ***** the guys ass.

A woman humping a man with a strap-on. Apparently it means that man is gay because a woman wearing a synthetic device to stimulate his prostate and cause him pleasure is absolutely the same as him fancying people of the same gender. Not sure why, possibly magic.

Comments

kimise 21
Bombies93 0

I googled it, it's when a girl uses a strapon on a guy.

A woman humping a man with a strap-on. Apparently it means that man is gay because a woman wearing a synthetic device to stimulate his prostate and cause him pleasure is absolutely the same as him fancying people of the same gender. Not sure why, possibly magic.

Google is your friend, but sometimes he tells you about weird stuff and you wish you'd never asked...

raym1900 3

pegging is when a women uses something to have anal sex with a guy. or something along those lines.

You either into it or your not. You sick *****!

I'm gonna steal that last sentence once I've stopped swooning at your sarcasm

begging is when a guy has a girl pleasure them analy with a strap on

I had to look up what pegging was... And now I wish I hadn't.

It's not that bad. There are worse out there.

I don't know why I was down voted. I'm genuinely curious what's so bad about pegging that makes someone wish they hadn't looked it up. In all honesty it sounds like fun to me.

Yeah, like felching, Alaskan pipeline, and strawberry shortcakex

joeyl2008 29

Pegging will change your life.

I wanted to ask how you knew, but I won't question it

andrmac 25

Well that and the size of your asshole!

Sounds like you really got screwed on that deal.

I had to Google it, but that's messed up OP. If she wanted it so bad, why are you the one to blame? you're better off.

Twisted_Killjoy 23

For those who don't know, pegging is the act of reversing anal sex to where the female wears a strap on and ***** the guys ass.

I had no idea, but the more you know, makes you hope the OP feels better, you deserve better.

BeenIt 5

She was looking for a reason. You're better off without the bitch.