Not a cheating!

By Notcheating - 03/12/2019 18:00

Spicy
Today, my father-in-law caught me, a lesbian, buying condoms. He thought I was cheating. I didn’t know how to tell him that his daughter is allergic to our dildo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 238
You deserved it 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Easy. Just tell him his daughter knows all about it, and if he wants to know more about his daughter's sex life then ask her. Tell him to butt out of your sex life.

manb91gb 15

Uhh... Be an adult and tell him... Or better yet, get HER to explain. It's her Dad after all...

Comments

manb91gb 15

Uhh... Be an adult and tell him... Or better yet, get HER to explain. It's her Dad after all...

Easy. Just tell him his daughter knows all about it, and if he wants to know more about his daughter's sex life then ask her. Tell him to butt out of your sex life.

julfunky 29

You say that as if he was out of line. He had a decent reason to be suspicious. I would HOPE my father would at the very least let me know if he had suspicions of my partner cheating. It has nothing to do with his daughter’s sex life and everything to do with making sure she isn’t being betrayed by her girlfriend. If he thought his daughter knew I can guarantee he wouldn’t be asking questions. He doesn’t want to know about her sex life.

Or go get a glass ***** there hypoallergenic

So buy a different *****. Much cheaper in the long run than buying condoms every so often.

dipshizz 3

Can't you just like buy a new *****?

coius 23

Tell him you have a dick andcanstill get her pregnant. Troll his ass (kudos if you accidently send a ‘doctored’ selfie with a ‘shopped dick added to make it look like you are a hermaphrodite. No need to remove shirt and put blur across your face so he cant try post smearing you online.