No thanks

By Kara - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my downstairs neighbor had a home birth. Not only did I hear eighteen hours of uninterrupted screaming, they called me afterwards to ask if I could come over to help them clean up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 031
You deserved it 2 867

Top comments

txgirl2013 14

Like a good neighbor OP is there :) ha

LiL_Dub 2

Gross! No way, they need to clean up their own bodily fluids!

Comments

ForeverGLFan 6

Seriously?! That is beyond weird..who ask someone to do something like that?!

So if you choose to have a really noisy party that disturbs everyone in neighbouring flats for a few hours then the police will come, but if you choose to have a home birth and disturb everyone with screaming for 18 hours, on a week night, when people have to work the next day, then you get to ask them for a huge favour afterwards? WTF?

That Happened to me too. Story After 13 hours of screaming *KNOCK KNOCK* Me:WHAT Babys Dad:Will You Come Help Us Clean Up the bathroom? Me:Are You KIDDING ME *Slams Door* *KNOCK KNOCK* Dad:Come on Help Me :Listen ******* I just listened to 13 hours of screaming and missed work NO! Dad:Well **** You Buddy *Punches Me in Stomach*

awesomelikethat 0

How inconsiderate of them to have an home birth in an apartment complex where there's people around you all the time. I can't believe they have the audacity to ask you to help clean up THEIR mess! Prepare for loud crying and screaming from that baby every night for the next year or two.