No sweat

By Anonymous - 23/04/2009 02:44 - Canada

Today, as I was ringing in a customer, I noticed that the Febreeze spray can was wet. Noticing this, I sniffed my hands because they had got wet, and said to the customer, "Oh, the can is leaking… want to go get another one?" He then said, "No it's OK, I just sweat a lot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 394
You deserved it 5 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well , since you thought the can was leaking , it must've smelled nice right ? (;

sorayabeatris58 0

Actually, the reason why her sweat didn't stink is because she probably has palmar hyperhidrosis. People who sweat that much do not sweat the same sweat that regular people sweat. Basically, since they sweat so much, they sweat something very close to water. That sweat doesn't smell because it doesn't attract the bacteria on our skin that feeds off the sweat making it stink. Cheers ;-)

Comments

oohtoobad 0

He was probably way more embarrassed about his sweat than how disgusted you were by it.

birds_fml 7

Gross, this is why I hate working customer service. People are so disgusting.

Emma Marshall 19

It's not their fault they sweat that much.... although they could've wiped it or wrapped it up

You sniffed someone else's sweat? Are you serious? F MY life for having just read the most tedious FML ever, you whining princess!

Okay, this doesn't make sense. You sniffed it presumably to identify the wetness. Apparently, you identified it as Febreeze via a leak. But really, it was sweat? You should stop sniffing things to identify them. Your nose is clearly multifunctional.

Emma Marshall 19

Sweat from the hands does not smell..... trust me I'd sadly know.

okay, yeah it's gross that you sniffed someone's sweat, but it's more of an fml for him, because personally, i have sweaty palms and it's really embarassing.

sorayabeatris58 0

Actually, the reason why her sweat didn't stink is because she probably has palmar hyperhidrosis. People who sweat that much do not sweat the same sweat that regular people sweat. Basically, since they sweat so much, they sweat something very close to water. That sweat doesn't smell because it doesn't attract the bacteria on our skin that feeds off the sweat making it stink. Cheers ;-)

Fresh sweat never smells, old sweat stinks. Thats why he didnt notice it was sweat.

Ok. You smelled sweat, big deal. It would have been worse if he was holding a can of red bull or something and you licked it. But still, it's just sweat. It would have been a real FML if it was some how his special man juice.