By Anonymous - 27/06/2014 01:39 - United States - Demopolis

Today, my dad made the local news. The business he owns is so run down and overgrown that it's officially a public health hazard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 828
You deserved it 4 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Karenezzy 20

Give him a hand on cleaning, instead of going online and writing about it. Help him out!

F your father's life! That really sucks for him in these tough times!!

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
btrag97 13

Time to put on the gloves and get cleaning! On second thought, add some masks as well, just in case ;)

PresidentNorth 16

Frexcos totally deleted his account lol. You guys embarrassed him.

Maybe OP has a wife, children and a good job. (#13)

So? Why are people assuming it was OP's responsibility to clean? It was his/her dad's.

jazmin3012 28

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
jazmin3012 28

I was just trying to add a little humor to an otherwise sad FML.

jazmin3012 28

didn't realize the FML community never takes well to puns

cjwayy 22

Yeah, it really wasn't a pun. A pun is a play on words that's relevant to the context of a given situation. Like if a cat dies, it's a "cat-astrophe". Lame example, but good enough.

cjwayy 22

I think using "badum-tss" makes you sound like a twelve year old who thinks memes are funny.

Puns are basically the jokes you'd read on the back of a penguin bar or in a Christmas cracker. Bad jokes, but very punny

Karenezzy 20

Give him a hand on cleaning, instead of going online and writing about it. Help him out!

btrag97 13

If it's as bad as they say it is, I wouldn't wanna be near it lol

but some men don't want help. If I had ever offered to help my father in this situation, he would have ignored me and walked away. They like to be "the man" and get shit done on their own. Or they are just so unsanitary that they live in their own filth and don't even know it (his house REEKS of cigars and marijuana, not to mention that it hasn't truly been cleaned in years).

F your father's life! That really sucks for him in these tough times!!

nellbell414 13

Isn't it kind of his fault for not cleaning it? It doesn't take money to keep something nice, it takes work.

Maybe help your dad out a little OP & clean the place up with him. Sometimes people need a little push, to help them realize how nice things look clean and tidy

Needn't be. He sounds like an lazy azz to me who wouldn't care if the place gets back to a mess.

Is your father the owner of a business called Mcdonalds? That place... what great stuff they make.

gjikvtj 18

If it's in the restaurant business I'd guess Golden Corral

jazmin3012 28

Why are there YDIs on this one?

There's always gonna be YDI's on FML posts, even when the OP doesn't deserve it

You should go give him a hand, sounds like it'd be a lot of work, but it'd be good bonding time too :)

I imagine there's some hookers out there that could have the same description as your dad's business.