Chill out

By IndianAngel96 - 29/10/2012 22:39 - United States - Houston

Today, while in a pharmacy, I walked over to the shaving cream aisle. I picked up a can to smell it and unknowingly pushed the button, spraying an old guy in front of me. He freaked out and started telling everyone that the ceiling above him was leaking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 516
You deserved it 17 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Unknowingly' pushed the button? WHAT did you think was going to happen? Ha, poor old man - I have visions of you quietly setting down the shaving cream and joining in with his claims before promptly leaving the shop.

Comments

"Back in my day you shaved with a beavers tooth. we didn't have no fancy cream. We used a different part of the beaver for that!"

Chicken little predicted it all. The sky is falling.

The sky is falling! The roof is leaking! ...no.

xSonic 9

"Unknowingly" mmhmmm More like an FML for him!

'Unknowingly' pushed the button? WHAT did you think was going to happen? Ha, poor old man - I have visions of you quietly setting down the shaving cream and joining in with his claims before promptly leaving the shop.

Maybe he grabbed the can by the button and therefore making it unknowingly?

Unlikely... what would they be expecting to smell without pushing the button?

Emma Marshall 19

In other words they bumped the button..... simple?

It's snowing shaving cream!! Oh noes!!!

You posted 2 FMLs on the same day ? So after breastfeeding your husband, you went to buy a shaving cream ?

The names are similar but not the same. Are you sure it's the same person? (btw I'm on my phone app and can't check info on the OP)

Don't they usually have 'locks' (dont know the specific word) on them that you pop open at home? Poor guy though! Fhl and hope you cleared it out !

Exactly. But this FML is the first one, in a really long time, where the younger person, usually the OP, isn't getting physically and verbally attacked. Kudos for that!

am I the only one who was expecting that he would freak out and yell more interesting theories than the ceiling leaking?

Lucky store security didn't taze you! Hahaha

I'm sorry, why on earth would security taze OP for an accidental pushing of a button?

PhishloverA 14

It was a joke #33. And no, the Jets do not own