No fun allowed

By but cum to think of it... - 03/07/2015 21:29

Spicy
Today, my extremely religious mom ranted at me, saying I'd only bought an electric toothbrush so I could masturbate with it. I'm a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 360
You deserved it 2 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anything can be a ***** if you're brave enough.

What's her reaction to mouthwash or Vaseline?

Comments

Why is your extremely religious mother having thoughts like that in the first place?

Many people who identify themselves as extremely religious are not only very judgmental, but also very imaginative in thinking of ways in which almost any behavior can be shown to be a sign of sexual immorality. In short, the zealots spend far too much time thinking about sex.

Trolloled 16

that's just suspicious . who'd even think that except someone who's done it before. you have a really creative mum though. lol

Zwerik 31

'I don't think that's how it works, mom.' :P

Your mom is effing weird. Straight or not, it takes a special kind of guy to want a vibrating toothbrush up the ass.

Well, nobody said anything about shoving it up the ass, it could be used to stimulate the penis or perineum as well.

kilarbos 14

Tbh, prostate orgasms can be had just fine, if you do it right...

Go ahead, OP, tell us you never tried it. (But remember, we were all teenagers once too.)

This FML is used and abused more than a $5 hooker on a long weekend. First it was the religious nut job of a mother and a teenage daughter, next was a religious mother saying the same thing to her middle aged daughter and now it's a religious mother telling her son the same thing. Or is it a miracle/coincidence the exact same life event happens so often.

yes because theres no way that you could've brought a toothbrush because you needed a new one -_- maybe your mum thinks you have an electric toothbrush might tempt you into doing it .