No excuses

By Ouch - 28/02/2015 02:25 - Hong Kong - Central District

Today, I broke my leg. My mom told me I still have to go to tennis class tomorrow because the course isn't refundable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 768
You deserved it 2 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Protest and raise a racquet until she relents.

What exactly does she expect you to do when you're there...?

Comments

zingline89 18

You should Backhand your mom in the face. I'd Love to see that. It'd Serve her right, after all it's not your Fault you need to miss practice.

It has nothing to do with your leg. She had other plans

Oh my god your picture always works so well with comments like these hahaha

TallMist 32

#18 is clearly the king of not getting the joke.

You can still do pull-ups/sit-ups... Dribble the ball on the racquet And study theory If you are THAT motivated. But somehow I feel that isn't the case here.

Dribbling the ball on a racket does nothing.... Unless you are extremely bad and/or new to the game. Or 5

PSYqualiac 17

It helps with hand-eye coordination and control. Also, you. can toss the ball higher and higher up to further test and improve thos qualities and even play a sort of mini game against yourself.

It only improves coordination if you are extremely uncoordinated. Do you ever see coaches doing that with a even decent player? No. You aren't gonna get a ball that slow in a match. It doesn't improve coordination when you're in a match and are actually hitting balls hard.

They're going to see your condition and you won't be allowed to participate. Just go and watch her be humiliated by the instructor.

TallMist 32

It's not very loving for her mom to force her to go to a tennis practice with a broken limb. If it was MY leg that was broken, I'd rather stay in bed than be forced to sit at a tennis lesson's sidelines.