Ninja move

By kiran - 24/10/2009 04:19 - United States

Today, I went to the post office. As I entered the building, my car alarm went off. Thinking I'd accidentally pressed the alarm on my keys, I shut it off without looking. When I returned to my car, the passenger window was demolished and my purse with all my money was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 070
You deserved it 39 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI on two counts: For just shutting off the alarm without looking. And for leaving your purse in sight in the first place. Idiot.

Why wouldn't you have just taken your purse with you? I always take my purse with me, because I'm always afraid someone's going to steal it!

Comments

WorkThatButt 2

You Deserved It for :- a) For keeping your purse exposed in your car. b) For trying to look cool by not just turning that empty head of yours to see what's going on. c) For not taking your purse with you.

the person must of been really gutsy for the simple fact that most post offices i have seen have cameras inside and out ysdi(you so deserve it)

Exactly. The OP should have looked just in case, because someone could have backed into your car and set of the alarm or in this case, break a window and rob you. But also, you should never leave anything of value exposed.

YDI for being stupid twice, once for not checking your car and once for leaving valuables in it. at least be glad that your car was still there

Not going to lie though, I never saw a good reason for car alarms since almost always no one looks to see if their car is being hit, stolen, or anything. They just click the button and continue with their daily life.

Just because some people are dumbasses doesn't make security features pointless.

Your fault for leaving a purse visible in the car. I thought everyone knew better than that.

Why would you leave your purse in the car? Car alarms are there for a reason.

noshitsherlock 0

WOW you are such an idiot! Take this as a lesson. DON'T LEAVE VALUABLE/IMPORTANT THINGS IN PLAIN SIGHT. Yeah, that window was really going to stop them. LOL

YDI for being a dumb bitch. You should have checked. It's your own fault. I bet you're blond.

hang on..if you were going to the post office the chances are your gonna buy something so why didnt you take your purse?