Ninja move

By kiran - 24/10/2009 04:19 - United States

Today, I went to the post office. As I entered the building, my car alarm went off. Thinking I'd accidentally pressed the alarm on my keys, I shut it off without looking. When I returned to my car, the passenger window was demolished and my purse with all my money was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 070
You deserved it 39 635

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI on two counts: For just shutting off the alarm without looking. And for leaving your purse in sight in the first place. Idiot.

Why wouldn't you have just taken your purse with you? I always take my purse with me, because I'm always afraid someone's going to steal it!

Comments

Why on earth would you ever leave your purse in your car?

omg really this is why people invented car alarms!!!! so we avoid gettin our stuff stolen!!! and really why leave ur purse in the car take it with u!!!!!!!

that really sux but y yyyyyy would u not at least glance at ur car to make sure? also, y would u leave ur purse/money in the car?!?! that's like the #1 thing to never ever do even if ur only going to be gone a second!!!!

that's what's so stupid about alarms, if they are no big deal and we don't pay attention to them when they go off, how are they supposed to keep us safe

More like people are the stupid ones, not the alarms.

jeez u ppl have no sympathy..... srry op...

um don't ever leave your purse in the car..?

starberries 0

#39, yes she did deserve it. I wouldn't think of leaving my purse in the car. It doesn't matter if you need it; you just don't take that risk. Is it fair that we have to be conscious of theft? No, maybe not. But that is the way the world works. Just because you think it shouldn't be that way doesn't mean you ignore that it IS that way. I shouldn't have to lock my door when I leave my house, because people should not break in and take my things. But I still do it, because I'm not a ******* dumbass.

the anti theft devices in cars are extremely overlooked these days.