Night on the tiles

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Ireland - Gorey

Today, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out of work early and pay a little visit to the pub. I ended up staggering home, drunkenly making myself a nacho cheese dorito milkshake with the blender, then promptly puked my guts out all over the kitchen table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 977
You deserved it 46 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bonzer 2

"Today, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out of work..." YDI.

First you misspell "definitely", then you use "sneek", and then you go with "snook"? Really?? That's...I just...you... Can I just slap you?

Comments

Bonzer 2

"Today, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out of work..." YDI.

BunchieRules 31

12 - That still doesn't justify sneaking out of work to get drunk. Especially if OP wants to keep her job, regardless of what she thinks of the boss.

Bonzer 2

28- Who was that directed to?

Well those are the two YDI cases. Getting drunk and sneaking out of work. Hehehe

Don't worry OP, it's nacho fault. Sometimes things just don't go to plan.

#1 let me ax you what would you say if the next sentence was: to pay a suprise visit to my 5 year old cousin who's in the hospital?

asoptavlo14 6

Lol let me ax you a question?? What?

Sorry guys I hate to break it to y'all but this fml is fictitious. It said that the woman walked out of the pub and this was posted in Ireland .

I can't even make an Irish bar joke? Come on mods.... I'm starting to think this is personal :)

My thoughts exactly. Edit: I didn't read the comments before mine. Sigh, rookie mistake.

Okay wow I didn't read the comments above mine, oops. Rookie mistake. But yeah as soon as I read the first sentence i hit YDI.

markcallanan_ 20

Definitly not a good idea - to sneek out of work. LOL :)

She shouldn't have snook out of her work in the first place... she deserved it.

Prodigy7 4

First you misspell "definitely", then you use "sneek", and then you go with "snook"? Really?? That's...I just...you... Can I just slap you?

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Doc, I think a lobotomy would be more appropriate than a simple slap. ;)

65-Based on their grammar, I'd say someone did a piss-poor job of lobotomizing them already.

I kept thinking about Snooki while reading this thread.

You know they might not speak English as their native language. Just because he's in Colorado doesn't mean he can speak English as a first language.

It's even better since you're a girl.

takeitandrun 13

You're just lucky there was no one from work at the pub. You could not deserve it more for sneaking out of work.

BunchieRules 31

I agree that she deserves it for sneaking out of work. But if a coworker caught OP s/he probably wouldn't say anything, because they would both be breaking the rules.

This fml is fictitious . It takes place in Ireland . He never left the pub .

OP needs to get a little more self control. You become an alcoholic when you let drinking interfere with your every day life and chores. Such a work, cleaning, cooking, etc. she has let it interfere with work by sneaking out early so OP might be an alcoholic by definition.

Zano23 9

Maybe I'm weird but that nacho cheese dorito milkshake sounds good.

Yes, you are weird. It sounds gross!

Well eating/drinking them separately would. He was disrespecting the nachos. ;0

KiddNYC1O 20

If Ali Landry advertises it, I'd consider it.

Well banana peanut butter chocolate is good

Sorry, but you completely deserve it. Not only did you leave your job, which was irresponsible, but you clearly got way to drunk at the pub if you were doing that. There are lessons to be learned here. #1 Don't skip work. #2 Getting a little bit drunk is ok, but too much and you'll do something you regret.

reallytho3 11

He went home, not to the pub...

Bliss391 7

It says he went to the pub, then staggered home..

I'm guessing none of you have jobs. At my job I'm scheduled to be there 'til 6, but if I'm done with everything at 5 and I don't want that hour of pay I leave and no one gives a shit. I would refer to it as "sneaking out" but I'm hardly being irresponsible. I realize not everyone has a job like mine, but leaving early usually isn't a big deal.

That's true 51, but theres a difference between leaving early and going home to relax, and sneaking out to get drunk. I'm not going to feel sorry for anybody if the misfortune only happened because they sneaked out of work.

Elmousey, I don't care what job you have, getting as drunk as OP is irresponsible. Full stop.

senor_awesome 14

Y'all do realize that OP is female right?

Yes... What did we say that would make you think we didn't?

51, It clearly says the OP snuck out of work early to go to the pub. Also, why would you assume that because you have a job where you can leave early, that nobody else on this thread has a job?

For your sake I hope you didn't mix up the 2 and end up attempting to eat your milkshake

I'm saying I hope they didn't proceed to milkshake and end up eating the puke instead

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#27 - You hope they didn't "proceed to milkshake"? LMAO, is that some sort of dance move?

It could be. Because his Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

ScubaSteve620 3

Sounds like shireman97 may have joined them at the pub.

That's the funniest thing I've seen here in ages hahaha

dellam 3

Of course this is fake, how can any1 believe it?

Hahaha what are you smoking? They were crazy and totally deserved it...

Be grateful that you didn't decide that a penis shake sounded tasty. With the lack of intelligence you showed in this posting, I wouldn't guess it would be too far-fetched for you.

OP is a female. Unless she grew a penis I doubt she'd be having one in a milkshake