Night on the tiles

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Ireland - Gorey

Today, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out of work early and pay a little visit to the pub. I ended up staggering home, drunkenly making myself a nacho cheese dorito milkshake with the blender, then promptly puked my guts out all over the kitchen table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 977
You deserved it 46 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bonzer 2

"Today, I thought it would be a good idea to sneak out of work..." YDI.

First you misspell "definitely", then you use "sneek", and then you go with "snook"? Really?? That's...I just...you... Can I just slap you?

Comments

matthew3 2

Nacho cheese dorito milkshake... Ew. Maybe you should have just had the Dorito shelled Taco. Those things are epic.

They must not be too epic if you don't know their actual name....

It's called the Doritos Locos Taco, in case anyone was wondering.

As long as you live in 'Merica I can sue you. Bring out the lawyers!

Bliss391 7

So your "good idea " of sneaking out of work early lead to an even worse idea of making a nacho milkshake. Sucks to be you. But hey maybe next time you get smashed you could try a burrito smoothie!!

Today I thought it be a good idea... Famous last words.

After reading this FML repeatedly, all I saw was "Today, I was stupid and ditched my job, did something even more stupid involving alcohol, which led to more idiocy. I'm a moron and deserve to get my dumb ass fired." Does that about sum it up?

TheDrifter 23

I also inferred that she's an easy drunk with no understanding of her limits.

hockeyoceancity 13

She is from Ireland and they are known for their drinking...

You racist bastard! *whispers to side* I was thinking the exact same thing.

lelo007 11

Awe, Doc, we all know how you just love stupidity!! I'm sure this one just made your day.

60- HEY!!!!! Also for our taters....

pwnman 33

Why do you work in the first place? When you are a lifeless fool?