Nice try

By forgottenbday - 11/07/2012 05:09 - United States - Canoga Park

Today, my boyfriend treated me to a surprise romantic dinner, got me a huge balloon bouquet, a dozen roses, and a beautiful card for my birthday. Too bad it's his ex's birthday and not mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 610
You deserved it 2 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Shut up and enjoy it. Next week, tell him about his error and you'll get double dinners, double flowers, etc. this year. Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?

:( It was a simple slip of the mind. At least he still did something really nice and sweet for you! :)

Comments

Can you please just accept your boyfriends lovely gift and forgive his small mistake? At least hes trying to please you

If he did that for his ex, then that means he'll do something even better for yu :)

Don't knock it. Maybe he forgot hers once and now lodged in brain. I would take it and run.

Very nice! Todays my wife's bday and im doing the same thing, 7/11s an easy day to remember though...

comehome 2

You got a dinner, balloons, roses and a card and thats a problem?! Its a simple slip up but take advantage of it!

atleast he was thinking about you. not every guy is perfect. some people aren't the best when it comes to remembering birthdays. you'll be okay.

Ouch! I guess at least he tried! It's the thought that counts, right? I wouldn't be too hard on him. On an unrelated note, did he get you balloons with helium in them? There's a world shortage of helium right now. How did he get those? The store where I work is completely out and won't have some for quite some time.