Nice try

By forgottenbday - 11/07/2012 05:09 - United States - Canoga Park

Today, my boyfriend treated me to a surprise romantic dinner, got me a huge balloon bouquet, a dozen roses, and a beautiful card for my birthday. Too bad it's his ex's birthday and not mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 610
You deserved it 2 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Shut up and enjoy it. Next week, tell him about his error and you'll get double dinners, double flowers, etc. this year. Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?

:( It was a simple slip of the mind. At least he still did something really nice and sweet for you! :)

Comments

You know she already messed up that plan.

Oh well, this year you're having another birthday dinner on your own special day; if not, then you're both pathetic & you deserve each other.

That shows he cares about you, just the birthday slipped his mind, in a few weeks or something casually throw it in convo.

at least you know he will never forget your birthday

flutter4 7

he got the date wrong but the party is for you. get over it and enjoy it...

prettylucky 3

at least he cares, but i guess i'd be upset too.

xXIrisXx 10

Well guys dont always remember certain things. He could of just got confused, also depends on how long you have been dating.

At least he didn't call you by her name or anything. It's sweet that he did all that, even though it wasn't your birthday. Me and my boyfriend have been together for three years and he still forgets my birthdate. It's a simple mistake. Boys do that. Be grateful for what he did.

flutter4 7

He sounds like a great boyfriend... To his ex girlfriend.