Nice try, Sharon

By Anonymous - 10/07/2014 17:52 - United States - Bremerton

Today, my ex told me that she's 3 weeks pregnant with my child. Not only was she on her period when I broke up with her last week, her friend let me know that the positive pregnancy test she showed me was a fake that she'd bought online. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 810
You deserved it 5 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, sounds like someone is having a psychotic break... If I were you, OP, I'd avoid her at all costs. You don't need that craziness in your life.

titandesu 14

wait you can buy positive pregnancy tests online? that sounds like a terrible prank and a cry for attention

Comments

Well at least you know it's not true and you've dodged a huge bullet by letting this one go.

Knock-knock. Who's there? Restraining order. Restraining order who? No seriously, OP- Get one!

And that my friends, is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

At least you didnt have to deal with the panic attack of it.

elliemae3838 1

For all those saying that you can get pregnant on your period (you can) - He said he broke up with her when she was on her period, not that the last time he had sex with her she was.

That's so desperate and embarrassing on her part..I hope you let her know you knew she was lying based on the evidence you have.

jaellin 18

For everyone insulting peoples reading comprehension...how pregnant you are generally goes from the date of your last period. So for ex. If The day you get pregnant is 2 weeks after the first day of your last period, you would be two weeks pregnant that day. It doesn't say they did have sex a week ago when she had her period, but it didn't say they didn't. So if she had bleeding when she ovulated and thought it was her period and they DID have sex, a week later she is probably around three weeks pg. If the test actually is fake then probably not obviously, but it is entirely possible and it does actually make sense.

I say you make her take a pregnancy test with you there.. Catch her crazy ass in a lie

I don't see how this is a fml moment. like ok happens to the best of us. ok get over it. Life is over

You should tell her what you know and maybe you'll get a laugh out of her expression, and she may even stop pestering you too.