Nice try, Sharon

By Anonymous - 10/07/2014 17:52 - United States - Bremerton

Today, my ex told me that she's 3 weeks pregnant with my child. Not only was she on her period when I broke up with her last week, her friend let me know that the positive pregnancy test she showed me was a fake that she'd bought online. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 810
You deserved it 5 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, sounds like someone is having a psychotic break... If I were you, OP, I'd avoid her at all costs. You don't need that craziness in your life.

titandesu 14

wait you can buy positive pregnancy tests online? that sounds like a terrible prank and a cry for attention

Comments

brendejafulable 41

At least her friend told you she bought it!

A girl can get pregnant whole she's on her period..

Sperm can live inside of the ****** for 5 days, and many people make the mistake of assuming that "because she was on her period" the baby could not possibly be theirs.

while I does seem unlikely I would still take it seriously. 1. women can still get pregnant while on their periods. look it up. 2. why are you so trusting of you exes friend? she could have any number of reasons to lie to you. Find out for sure.

They can also lose blood while pregnant, so it may seem like it's their period... Though it doesn't appear to be the case here.

that girl is as stupid as she is grimey. manipulative frikkin jerk. she's the type of girl that makes us guys turn into the sleezeballs everyone has seen before.

The period remark isn't valid a person may get pregnant at any given time in theory.