Nice guy self-reporting

By Gamaliel - 27/06/2021 22:01

Today, I saw the girl I've had a crush on since forever go on another Facebook rant talking about, “All men are the same!” She does this every time she gets her heart broken by some jerk. I’ve been trying to get with her for about 6 years, and she’s yet to give me the time of day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 540
You deserved it 2 188

Same thing different taste

Alexa, play "Let Me Down Gently" by Spacemen 3

By Heal my butt smh - 24/09/2023 18:02 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I’ve been waiting for the girl I love to break up with her boyfriend so I could ask her out. It finally happened; however she said she wanted time to heal before she started getting involved with guys again. I respected that decision. There’s just one problem. I saw her in town, hand in hand with another man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 336
You deserved it 960

Top comments

I may get down voted to hell for this,, but things like this annoy the hell out of me. It reminds me of the "friend-zone" which doesn't exist. You're either friends, or you're not. You can't befriend someone and have romantic intent for them, it defeats the purpose of being a friend and if you have those type of feelings you need to either let them go and actually be her friend or terminate any sort of relationship out of respect for you both. It's been six years, she is not interested. It's time you move on. She doesn't owe you a chance or anything else, but you owe yourself the respect to find someone who is actually interested in you and not a fantasy chance with someone.

Well, seems to me she’s not interested. Pass your way.

Comments

Studies show people who regularly use Facebook are less happy than people who don't. I'd really suggest deleting FB and reevaluating from there.

Well, seems to me she’s not interested. Pass your way.

People who say “all men (or women) are the same” are only looking for one particular type. She’s not going to change any time soon what type person she looks for or identifies with - Which I assume means you are not her type. You cannot rescue people from themselves and you cannot make someone like you who is not interested in you. It’s time to move on to someone who will appreciate you.

Gonna have to move on dudeski. It will take time, but you’ll feel better in the long run moving on from her

The so-called “friend zone” is really the “I don’t find you attractive zone.” If she’s just on your friends on Facebook you may not even be that close. Truth of the matter is she probably just doesn’t find you attractive, and her dating woes really won’t factor into your life. As everyone has said move on. If she’s not into you, you’re just wasting the prime years of your life making yourself miserable pining for someone who’s never going to be interested.

I may get down voted to hell for this,, but things like this annoy the hell out of me. It reminds me of the "friend-zone" which doesn't exist. You're either friends, or you're not. You can't befriend someone and have romantic intent for them, it defeats the purpose of being a friend and if you have those type of feelings you need to either let them go and actually be her friend or terminate any sort of relationship out of respect for you both. It's been six years, she is not interested. It's time you move on. She doesn't owe you a chance or anything else, but you owe yourself the respect to find someone who is actually interested in you and not a fantasy chance with someone.

it sounds like she's either dumb enough to keep going for the wrong type of men or just maybe she is the toxic one in all these relationships. either way, you need to find someone who really wants to be with you. stop torturing yourself and move on.

maxthewildergrey 15

It's been 6 years. Just think of all the other women you could've met and had a connection with in that time. She needs to just stay a friend and you need to find someone who values you and who wants a connection with you.

if you're whining about being "friend-zoned" try being ****-zoned, where your only inherent worth as a friend is the possibility of them sleeping with you

Hippiechick 5

Wow, so relatable lol I’m the girl always getting ****** zoned.