Never enough

By badenoughflowers - 14/01/2013 15:47 - United States - Ben Wheeler

Today, my girlfriend returned home from a several week vacation with family. Instead of a happy reunion, I was terribly emasculated, publicly, for bringing flowers that "weren't as pretty as all the other couples' in baggage claim." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 735
You deserved it 3 595

Same thing different taste

Top comments

transcedental 18

Somehow.. I.. just wanna give you a hug. Sorry that she didn't appreciate your gesture ;/

Comments

That's so ungrateful. I don't think she appreciates you enough.

zombieslayer83 19

When ya'll get back home make her plant tulips!

omgitsshorti 5

Although the girlfriend had an interesting reaction, it's the thought that counts.

Exactly. Which is why he shouldn't have been verbaly abused for the gesture.

Don't trip off that. It's the thought that counts. If she is not materialistic then she would've appreciated her gift.

I'd be pissed off and grouchy too if I had to spend several weeks alone with my family.

Doesn't excuse her acting like an entitled, ungrateful little snot at her Super Sweet Sixteen.

I WANTED A RED CAR, NOT A SCARLET ONE, YOU ARE THE WORST!!!

Good luck with Veruca Salt. On the bright side the Oompa Loompas will eventually come for her.

Ditto. I do occasionally take my family issues out on my boyfriend. I'm sorry!! Did she apologize and have sex with you later?

U_GotitDude 18
Atchoo 8

Correct response: "That's because you aren't as pretty as all the other girls."

After the credits roll, if you stick around to watch the "bonus footage", it'll just be him living the good life without an ungrateful bitch by his side anymore.

If she wants flowers, then maybe she should try acting like a lady and not a spoilt brat.

I personally would've taken them back from her, told her that she should stop being so nitpicky and instead should have looked in the bouquet for a ring, then made her catch a cab home. She wouldn't have known better if there wasn't actually a ring and it makes her look REALLY bad in front of everyone. Whatever happens after that is moot. Gotta appreciate the little things more!

JoeGrant 12

Just tell her that you at least brought flowers and that you didn't even have todo anything. Hope you set her straight OP.

JoeGrant 12

Picking her a dandelion from the grass outside doesn't count... Lol

I don't get who decided dandelions were weeds. They're much cooler then half the crap you find in garden centers.

I call them wild flowers if they're pretty!(:

24 - And they're useful (dandelion wine, dandelion green salad, playing "momma had a baby and its head popped off", etc.)