Never engage with crazy

By fxck - 20/07/2012 22:45 - South Africa - Durban

Today, while walking home, I passed some guy loudly whining that foreign imports are destroying our economy, and that we should all be deported. When I pointed out that the mobile phone in his hand was clearly a Samsung, he turned bright red and punched me in the gut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 208
You deserved it 4 960

Same thing different taste

Comments

melrose90210 10

You should have just kept walking

Dude doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, OP. It sucks that he resorted to violence when being called out on his ignorance, but kudos to you for calling him out from the get go. Hope the punch wasn't too bad and that you're feeling better.

Navyboy_Prevo02 0

So yuh cant hit him back or wat thatz the sensible thing to do is hurt im 3x more

snk9045 3

Did you kick his ass after he hit you? :o

Here's the funny thing: your Ford, Chevy, Dodge vehicles, they're only final-assembled in the US. Places like Mitsubishi, Toyota, Honda, well, they're having parts made in the US. The engine and transmission is built overseas. Dad makes parts for Mitsubishi and Toyota.

112 has exact point. All Asian car manufacturers have plants in US... Most of them treating workers extremely well (I live not far from Kia plant and been trying to get job there since they opened). About Samsung... Company I work for (in US of A) right now supplies almost all electronic components for their home appliances.

I don't think I've ever seen any product made in South Africa in my entire life. Or any African imported product for that matter.

If you want your country to progress, you have no choice but to compete against the world. If you can't do this, your economy will be destroyed.

Living in Chile it's not surprising that you haven't heard of any South African products. I'm from SA and don't know any products from Chile.

Dexxter_fml 4

Coming from KwaZulu-Natal, (the same Provence as the OP), I have to say that this is hilarious, since KZN has more cultures mixed and living together than any other Provence, who all depend on each other. Silly racist buggars. ^_^ Whoa, that was so... Unlike me to write. Anywhore, sorry to hear that, OP!

Nemle22 4

YDI, but that's one to be proud of. LOL

90% of hondas, Toyotas, Mitsubishis and subarus are built in the US. 90% of Ford, Dodge and Chrvies are Hecho en Mexico