Nature is healing

By IssacB - 17/07/2015 17:56 - United States

Today, I came home after just 3 weeks of being away. It seems like my pool now has its own mini-ecosystem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 876
You deserved it 5 500

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

There aren't pool covers in the U.S. anymore? What a darn shame...

You can't leave a pool alone for 3 weeks but a cover wouldn't help much (at least in FL in the summer. ..) and draining it is unnecessary. You just needed a pool service a couple times while you were gone. Gave you a YDI because duh.

Comments

winterforever97 30

Careful, next thing you know, your backyard will be home to a breed of pool monster that will invade your house.

finalyearsofhate 22

Pools need daily attention. You should have hired someone to keep the chemical levels correct during your vacation.

Watch out for the creature from the chlorinated lagoon!

I hate when that happens! Pisses me off every time. I couldn't keep mine from getting disgusting no matter how hard I tried while I was away on vacations.

Did you try hiring a pool maintenance company to keep it clean while you were away, if you didn't then you didn't try hard enough.

i8cake 12

My grandma's pool in FL wasn't serviced once for about 3 months because she was senile and the provider ripped her off. My brother & I must have killed over a million frogs in various stages of development as it took us a week to bring it back to a frog free usable state... You haven't lived yet and don't take you for senile, merely lazy...

SydLovesLacey 18

When my aunt bought her home, it was previously foreclosed and the pool was black with worms and shit living in it.

Well FYL, you got a pool. In my country, you only own a pool if you earn more than average.

pools need a cover. After a few days mine would get pretty nasty if it wasn't cleaned. Too bad you didn't know