Musicians suck

By Anonymous - 03/04/2013 01:26 - United States - Tulsa

Spicy
Today, in my job as an assistant at a music venue, I had to get posters signed by that night's performer. When I walked into the dressing room, I was told, "unless you're sucking my cock then get the fuck out of here" and had the posters slapped out of my hands. It's my job to deal with these pricks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 314
You deserved it 3 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gutafaerie 2

Would really like to know which band it was. That's so rude. Don't they know they need fans!?

Comments

Megan639 16

Ewww! I'm sorry honey! Some men don't know how to respect a woman.

Oh please, don't bring this into it. Some ******* women don't know how to treat men. Your point?

If you want into this.. Why do some girls go after the ones that don't treat girls right? It's like a dog pissing on the carpet and then giving him a bone..

Obey_StudBoii 23

#17 Have some ****** respect! She did nothing to you but comment and you took it the wrong way.

Thinking you can save and our change them...

12: Not sure what your comment has to do with this FML, as there's no indication that the OP is even female. PS: It's funny when a 14 year old girl discusses "how to treat a woman." lol

Can we all agree that some people simply don't know how to be respectful human beings to each other? Regardless of rhyme or reason, sex or orientation, assholes can be found anywhere, unfortunately. :(

49, I doubt he wanted another dude to suck his dick and I'm not sure what #12's age has to do with this either. its true that some guys don't know how to properly treat a girl, but it goes the same way with some girls.

Fame gets to people's head. They're too arrogant to even look back and remember where they came from.

Man, that Justin Bieber is really getting outta hand...

Can't be her.. Clearly she has no dick..

So... did you end up staying or did you gtfo?

perdix 29

If you go, there will be trouble, But if you stay, it will be double. Either way, you're going to have a clash with the so-called artist.

perdix 29

So, did you deal with his prick in the manner requested? The "talent" can be very demanding, so it can be very demeaning to work with them. In other words, your job sucks, literally.

I am really curious to know what band you were dealing with.

people like that really have to understand where they came from, whenever people film tv shit at my school they always drop this elitist attitude as though they're somehow better than me, this is including the carpenters on set

perdix 29

This contrived, corporate autograph business is bullshit. If I have a poster, meet the artist face-to-face, ask him to sign it and he does so, I have something -- otherwise, it's expensive meaningless crap. If I get a football autographed by Eli Manning, because I ordered it from SkyMall from seat 25D on a United flight to Houston, do I tell people how great it was to meet Eli? No wonder people who have to crank out inautentic autographs get so grumpy!