Motherly love

By Anonymous - 20/08/2020 20:00

Today, my son handed me a handful of snot he just sneezed out, then went back to playing with his Lego. I had IVF and gave up a career as a lawyer to have this little snot demon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 909
You deserved it 1 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Funny, they usually don't put that part in the IVF brochures. Spoiler alert: You're going to have misadventures with poop, vomit and other bodily fluids. I'll spare you the horror of what you have to look forward to with a teenage boy, counselor.

You don't have to quit your job to be a parent.

Comments

Funny, they usually don't put that part in the IVF brochures. Spoiler alert: You're going to have misadventures with poop, vomit and other bodily fluids. I'll spare you the horror of what you have to look forward to with a teenage boy, counselor.

wysegirl 24

Enjoy every minute of it!! My older kid used to take off his diaper and smear poop over his crib when he was little. Times may suck but its a joy watching them grow up and become young men.

Don't let your child be a damper. Remember why you wanted him so badly in the first place. You have a lot more days and adventures to look forward to.

genuinegoodguy 9

Don’t be a doormat. Teach the child or suffer the consequences.

You don't have to quit your job to be a parent.

Mathalamus 24

You quit your job and used a fertility treatment for a child. What did you expect...?

You're complaining about your child being a child? What made you want one in the first place?

zeffra13 31

Wish I could like this comment more than once!

icalledhisname 12

I understand the unhappiness with the parenting life. My 6 year old is high needs, currently doing a partial in patient program at a psych hospital. It’s very, very rough. There’s such a stigma about parents who hate parenting and there shouldn’t be. Not every kid is a ray of sunshine.

xxlk4xx 6

yasss! I have 4 kids who I love with everything I have! but I'm also one of those people who hates being a parent! you can love your kids and love HAVING them while hating the job at the same time!