Miscommunication

By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 05:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my girlfriend. When she went to give me a blow job, I got embarrassed and told her I'd rather just please her instead. Now she thinks she's inadequate and I'm being a jerk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 688
You deserved it 18 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobbybill0519 7

One does not simply refuse a *******

You may be the first man in history to be called a jerk for refusing a BJ. Congratulations!

Comments

Seriously... So many guys would LOVE to be with a girl who wants to blow him without being asked. What the hell was OP doing turning her down?! She will probably never blow again now.

Or maybe he hasn't trimmed his ball-fro in a while, and was embarrassed at how unkempt it was. Another option is he might have been all dirty and wanted to take a shower first... I don't like having a girl go down on me if I feel I am all sweaty an nasty down there. And if he's never had one before he wouldn't know how awesome they are... No idea why she thought you are a jerk though... I feel as though there is more to the story than could fit into one little FML.

ami200485 14

If you offered me a ******* I would refuse. Does this mean I'm gay?

Leave her alone guys. She reads twilight. This makes her comment invalid. Thumbing her down to oblivion should do the trick.

isn't it a good thing you want to give her the pleasure first?

I don't quite understand this, your gf offers a ******** and you turn it down? You're going to have to explain that one to me again.

I think you pretty much summed it up there yourself

Cowboy1986 4

I couldn't wrap my brain around it either!!! I have never nor will I ever turn down a *******

dude, you don't know how to do that anyway

KiddNYC1O 20

Op tried to eat you out before?

He's not the only one. I always thought of ******** as degrading to women. Idk why, but i did.

Aw...this is kinda sweet. Don't worry about being embarassed - if you're not ready, you're not ready. Better to work together till you are then do something you're not comfortable with and spoil the whole thing. Your girlfriend will get over it, just try and explain to her again.

I have contacted the Guinness Book of World Records and they plan on putting you on the cover. First off I must say, good for you for not being a selfish lover. Secondly, turn in your man card! You turned down a ********???? NOW, I've heard it all. Pleasure her after, I repeat after, she finishes you off. Kind of like a "thank you for a superb knob job" type of thing. Well, way to go Knucklehead, you've set the precedent with your girlfriend and now every woman that reads this website will expect the same from their man. Thanks for ruining it for all of us...

Yeah I agree I believe if your going down on someone the person on the receiving end should have the decency to ensure full hygiene standards have been followed. Nobody wants to go down on smelly crotch.