Miscommunication

By Anonymous - 25/10/2012 05:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my girlfriend. When she went to give me a blow job, I got embarrassed and told her I'd rather just please her instead. Now she thinks she's inadequate and I'm being a jerk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 688
You deserved it 18 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobbybill0519 7

One does not simply refuse a *******

You may be the first man in history to be called a jerk for refusing a BJ. Congratulations!

Comments

saIty 17

Gf: Can I give you a ********? OP: A hand job?!? What do I need a kiss for? A hug is plenty enough. Heres a handshake.

How can she tell she's inadequate if you didn't even give her the chance to fail? Let her at least try. When you go soft in the middle of it, THEN you can feel embarrassed and she can feel inadequate. Oh, and you can feel inadequate too. See, with my way, everybody wins!

Nah, just a swing and a miss... Happens to everyone at some stage, and apparently affects 1/5 men.

Nah, I didn't misread. Just my attempt at a joke which apparently isn't funny. Must be my time of the month.

Off topic but DocBastard that is one hell of a fracture :/

I had a dream last night that Doc would have a comment thumbed down (yes, my dreams are this exciting), but I come here now and see it to be true? Is this a sign of good luck? Or a sign of the apocalypse?

You dream about FML? Seriously, **** your life, man. Let's hope they're not wet dreams, eh?

Oh okay, that's acceptable. It happens to the best of us. :)

It sucks when people don't get your jokes.

RedPillSucks 31

@ManInTheMachine Is having a woody or wet dreams over FML is a bad thing? See..., I have this friend..., Yeah, a friend, who says he dreams of FML.

no one has turned her down before and it has been asked of her so much its what she feels its one of the most important things to us. your selfless act to.see her finish is not something she is used to. I too love to make her happy first it shows that your considerats, passionate and a giver as well as a taker. try 69 next time instead and when you two are not consumed in the passion....talk to her and let her know you want to please her first.

oops I ment she is.not used to seeing your selfless act

Well for one, he OP could be embarrassed about the size of his penis

Here4theshow 17

C'mon OP have some confidence!

Many guys get off by getting their girl off. Too bad she didn't take this opportunity to witness your desire to please her without you wanting anything in return. That's very rare. And not what some are uses to. Damn! no wonder she's confused! :P

Or OP could actually be a woman..